Head & Brain Injuries

Have you or a loved one been in an accident and suffered a head injury? Are you happy with the medical care that has been provided so far?

When you turn to the Kansas brain injury lawyers at DeVaughn James, the first step we’ll take is to make sure that you or your loved one gets quality medical care. Then we'll turn our attention to those responsible for your injury, and get you the compensation you deserve.

Symptoms of Brain Injuries

Victims of severe brain injuries may be in a coma or suffer mental and physical disabilities. But not all cases of brain damage are so apparent. There doesn’t have to be a visible injury for the brain to suffer serious damage in an accident. These types of injuries are called closed head injuries.

Closed head injury cases are challenging because they are frequently undiagnosed by medical professionals. The victim may not even notice that they have been injured until they start having short term memory loss or experience poor vision and confusion.

If you had an accident and are experiencing any of these symptoms, you may have a brain injury.

  • blackouts or dizziness,
  • concentration problems,
  • debilitating headaches,
  • difficulty speaking,
  • emotional problems or changes in personality,
  • hearing or vision problems,
  • loss of memory,
  • and reduced motor skills.

We're not afraid to take on these cases, even when other law firms turn them down. Our Kansas brain injury attorneys will consult with experts to determine the nature of your injury and how it's impacting your life, your family, your ability to work, and more.

We Handle Head Injury Cases

Brain injuries can require a lifetime of medical treatment and care. If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident, car accident, construction accident, or truck accident and have suffered a brain injury, you shouldn’t have to face the medical bills, lost wages, and emotional distress alone.

Contact DeVaughn James Injury Lawyers by calling (316) 888-8888 or completing a free consultation form. You need an advocate that is skilled in dealing with insurance companies and fighting for your rights.