Wrongful Death Claims
At DeVaughn James, we understand that there’s nothing more difficult than dealing with the death of a loved one. It’s even worse when the death was caused by another person’s careless or negligent behavior.
Before our Kansas wrongful death lawyers even address the legal issues involved in your claim, we’ll make sure that all of your other needs are addressed first. From funeral arrangements to getting your family together, we’ll help you get things in order before we take action against those who caused the fatal accident.
Our Goal is Helping You
When we handle a wrongful death case, we have two goals in mind:
- To provide financial relief for you and your family. While we know that no sum of money can truly compensate you for your loss, we also know that you have the right to seek compensation to cover the loss of financial support and other expenses.
- To see that those who caused the wrongful death are prevented from doing the same thing to someone else. We know that you don’t want any other families to go through what you’ve experienced.
Our Kansas wrongful death attorneys will stand by your side in any wrongful death case, including those involving:
- automobile accidents,
- car and product defects,
- commercial truck accidents,
- drunk driving accidents,
- premises liability cases, and more.
We can also take on accidental deaths that result from workplace accidents, such as:
- construction accidents,
- offshore accidents,
- plant and refinery accidents, and more.
If you’ve experienced a wrongful death in your family, we can help. Contact us by calling (800) 834-8400 or by completing a free consultation form. Get in touch with us today to discuss your wrongful death case with our experienced legal team.