What Caused Your Accident?
Although auto accidents can be caused by a number of circumstances, some of the most common causes include:
- Distracted Driving – If an accident happens because a driver was distracted by texting, talking on a cell phone, etc., he or she can be held responsible for causing the accident.
- Speeding – Excessive speed can cause a driver to lose control, resulting in an accident. Our legal team can help determine whether speed was a contributing factor in your accident.
- Driving Under the Influence – It’s against the law to drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs — prescription or illegal. A toxiology report can help determine if the other driver in your accident was under the influence at the time of the crash.
- Defective Product – If your accident was caused by a defective car part, the vehicle’s manufacturer should be held responsible. Our Kansas car accident attorneys can explain the process of pursuing compensation from a manufacturing company. Contact us today and get the help you need.
- Weather and Road Conditions – Weather conditions such as rain, snow, sleet, hail, fog, etc., can affect the safety of roads and limit a driver’s visibility and control, causing accidents. But there’s no excuse for bad driving—regardless of the weather.
If you’re unsure as to what caused your accident, contact DeVaughn James Injury Lawyers today at (800) 834-8400 or complete a free initial consultation form. You can rely on our Kansas car accident lawyers to investigate your accident and help prove your claim.