Defective E-cigarette Battery Explodes
On February 26, 2016 Daniel Anderson was at work just like any other day. However, his life drastically changed that day when the battery to his e-cigarette exploded in his pant pocket. As a result of this explosion Daniel suffered extreme 2nd and 3rd degree thermal and chemical burns on his hands and left leg. Daniel was left in excruciating pain and had to have multiple surgeries to repair the damage the explosion created. DeVaughn James Injury Lawyers represents Mr. Anderson in this case against Big E’s Vapor Shop who sold the defective battery as well as VapeUSA who distributed the battery.
Read more about the E-cigarette battery exploding on The Wichita Eagle.
DeVaughn James is committed to helping consumers who suffered harm as a result of a dangerous or defective product! Contact us at (316) 888-8888 for a free case evaluation and help getting compensation for your injuries.