Hiring a personal injury attorney after an accident where you’ve been seriously injured is the best way to ensure you receive a fair settlement from the insurance company. Without legal assistance, the insurance company will try and exploit loopholes in personal injury laws in an effort to take advantage of your inexperience.
Here are the top five reasons you should seek legal assistance instead of trying to handle your injury claim on your own.
- Personal injury laws vary by state and situation. Accident and injury cases can be complex, and it’s unreasonable to believe ordinary citizens can fully understand personal injury laws and how they apply to their situation. Conversely, personal injury attorneys make it their business to know and interpret the laws that pertain to your injury claim.
- Hiring an attorney that has extensive experience representing injured persons will help to maximize the compensation you are entitled to while reducing the likelihood that the insurance company will try and take advantage of you. Injury attorneys know what information is needed and what actions to take in order to maximize the value of your claim.
No Fees If You Don’t Recover.
- The majority of personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means that if you do not win or settle your case, you won’t pay any attorneys’ fees. However, you may or may not be responsible for court costs and other expenses associated with your case.
- Finding the right personal injury attorney to handle your car accident, 18-wheeler accident, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, or workers’ compensation case can be difficult and overwhelming.
A free consultation will help provide you with:
- A realistic evaluation of your case
- Answers to your legal questions
- Knowledge of your rights as an injured victim
- What action(s) will be in your best interest
Peace of Mind!
- This may be the single greatest benefit of having legal representation; you can focus on your recovery instead of hassling with the insurance company! Rather than dealing with the claims adjusters, repair shops, repair estimates, medical bills, hospital records and all the various laws needed to be successful with your injury claim, you are free to concentrate on recovering from your injuries knowing you have an advocate standing up for your rights and ensuring you receive the maximum compensation possible.
When you hire DeVaughn James Injury Lawyers, you’ll have an experienced injury attorney who’s passionate about protecting your rights and will stand up to the insurance company to ensure you receive a fair settlement. Don’t let big insurance take advantage of you!
If you’ve been injured, call 1-800-834-8400 or in Wichita, Kansas call 316-977-9999 or contact DeVaughn James Injury Lawyers for a free no obligation case evaluation.